The Costs of Opening a Premier Senior Care Franchise
The costs associated with opening a BrightStar Senior Living franchise vary depending on several factors, including whether you will be leasing or buying real estate. We’ve provided some ranges to give you a better idea.
Estimated initial investment:
- If leasing real estate: $1,031,700 to $1,627,800
- If buying real estate: $6,293,700 to $10,336,800
Minimum net worth requirement:
- If leasing real estate: $1,000,000
- If buying real estate: $2,500,000
Minimum cash needed to invest:
- If leasing real estate: $350,000
- If buying real estate: $1,200,000
Why BrightStar Senior Living?
Beyond helping to serve your community by filling an important and growing need in the market, your investment in our premier senior living franchise features all the ingredients of a remarkable opportunity.
As a BrightStar Senior Living franchisee, you can benefit from:
- A Higher Standard of clinical capabilities to serve a growing segment of Americans
- Premium, small footprint setting that sets your business apart
- Trusted and nationally respected brand name
- Proven track record of success within the industry
- Natural referral opportunities for new residents
To learn more about our investment costs and financial qualifications, call (872) 713-5094 or contact us online..